An access advisor, public speaker, a content writer, secretary of NUJ LIBNM branch. She has written for Media Diversified. On the British Council Disability Advisory Panel and the web team of the International Network of Women with Disabilities. Co founder of #cripthevoteUK.
– Symposium: Feminism, Queer and Neoliberalism – Critique, Complicity and Complexity
(2nd March cancelled because of weather conditions)
– Oxford Disability Law and Policy Conference 2018 (24th Feb)
– History Acts (workshop on disability activism on 20th Feb)
– Rethinking Love, Sex & Desire (Consented 20th Jan 2018)
– ‘How will Brexit Impact Women’s Organisations?’ (Dec 7, 2017)
–Meet the Second Source (Dec 5 2017 see Shortlist comment)
–Whose Body Whose Space from Around the Toilet Sheffield (Nov 6 2017)
-National Disabled People’s Summit, Hamilton House, London ( Nov4 2017)
-Bringing Women’s Voices into the Heart of Government , Women Resource Centre, House of Common (October 26 2017 )
-Roundtable discussion on women and equalities in the House of Lords. (Oct 16 2017)
see my portfolio career.